Did you know that not all tiki huts can be a perfect square or rectangle? Some Tiki Huts have to be a trapezoid shape. This means that it can be larger or shorter on either end. Our tiki hut designs will definitely be impacted by the layout of the property. If you want to place it as far back to the property line as possible, and the property line doesn’t run parallel in a square or rectangle line, then a trapezoid tiki hut will excel in your property.
- Trapezoid Tiki Huts are all unique in the way they are built.
- Generally, a trapezoid tiki hut will have a larger length than width but doesn’t always apply.
- Great additions to Rv Resorts where lots are not squared or rectangular
📌 REMEMBER, YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR COLUMN OR POST TYPE BELOW FOR ANY OF YOUR DESIGNS:
- Standard Pressure Treated Posts Dark Green
- Sanded Pressure Treated Pine Posts (upgrade for the pressure treated posts)
- Tropical #1 Posts
- Tropical #2 Posts
⚠️You May Also Be Interested in Our Other Type of Tiki Hut Designs:⚠️
- L Shape Tiki Huts
- (You are Here)Trapezoid Tiki Huts
- Square Tiki Huts
- Rectangle Tiki Huts
- Tiki Hut Umbrellas
- Triangle Tiki Huts
- Two Post Tiki Huts
- Tiki Huts with Drop-Down Bell
Contact us and check out the photos of Our Trapezoid Tiki Huts Below:
Check out our Recent Projects Below & Get Inspired by another Design & Layout: